Refund & Returns Policy
Please notify us of any discrepancies or damaged goods within 7 days from the date of delivery. In case you may wish to return or exchange items (unwanted, faulty or damaged) you can find details of how to return or exchange below.
- You can return all goods for exchange or receive a refund, if you do so within 28 days from the date of delivery. All items must be returned with a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), details of how to obtain one are contained below. Please note that the goods must be returned in their original condition and with all packaging intact.
- We request that all goods are returned within 7 days of the date of your request for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- If the goods delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs, providing the goods are returned to us within 7 days of arranging a Returns Authorisation Number.
- Unwanted items can be returned as you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Outside this period unwanted items are subject to a charge of 15% of the total value as an administration & restocking fee. We will also charge for collections if you are not sending the unwanted item yourself.
- K-Med will not accept returns for any non-faulty items which are not in their original and re-sellable condition.
- K-Med will not accept returns for any goods after 28 days from the date of delivery.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ below before returning goods.
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
- Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly 'How to return or exchange an item' below before exchanging goods
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must contact us first, either by phone, fax or e-mail in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). This must be done within 28 days from the date of delivery. We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- We will advise you whether we will collect the goods or whether we expect you to send the goods back to us at your own cost.
- Please ensure that you enclose a copy of your invoice or a copy of your delivery note with the items you are returning along with a note giving the reason for the return or the exchange. Please then wrap the package safely & securely to be ready for return.
- The Return Authorisation Number should be written on the parcel, on your enclosed paperwork or on the return-shipping label.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by K-Med.
- All items must be returned to us following these guidelines above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normally be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. We will issue a credit note and the refund will go back into your account. If you paid us via credit/debit card we will refund back to the card that was initially used in the transaction the refund applies to.
- Your refund will not be in full if you cancel your order after 7 days of receiving your goods. In the case of receiving faulty goods or cancellations within 7 days of receiving the goods you will receive a full refund (please see above explanations).
This Delivery & Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy, please contact us by phone, fax or e-mail.